- Name's Killer Thrill. I like romantic sunsets and long walks on the beach... especially if those sunsets are from collapsing stars... and the beach is all crunchy from the bones of wonderful people who died too soon. If you haven't figured it out yet... I'm bringing you in. The contract says to keep you alive... but you're big enough... I could hollow out your carcass, fill you with robotics, and animate your corpse long enough to collect my creds. Let's Play!
Appearing in 1st story
- Unnamed space cannibals (Only appearance)
- Space Pirates
- Killer Thrill (First appearance)
- Unnamed Raiders
- Numerous unnamed alien children (freed slaves)
- Fin Fang Foom (Mentioned)
- Rocket Raccoon (Mentioned)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Planet Terry
Races and Species:
- Various unnamed planets
- Space Sucker
- Space Pirates' spaceship
Synopsis for 1st story
“THE CHILDREN’S CRUSADE” STARTS NOW!
Annihilus. Ultron. Fin Fang Foom. They were all pieces of cake. Now, Drax prepares to take on the toughest challenge of his life... a gaggle of (partially traumatized) alien children who need to get back to their home planets. Don’t worry! Drax will find other stuff to destroy. Like maybe…nap times? Homework? Poo poo diapies?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Drax Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Drax Vol 1 6
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|