- You work with Drax long enough, you learn to read lips. Besides, even in space, his shtick is pretty much the same. "Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! You guys take out the underlings -- while I take out the biggest and baddest threat! I am the Destroyer, after all! Rip our enemies apart so I can continue my never-ending quest to kill Thanos over and over again! Thanos! Thanos! Thanos!"
- -- Cammi
Appearing in 1st story
- Space Pirates
- Killer Thrill
- Unnamed raiders
- Numerous unnamed alien children (freed slaves)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Makluan hatchling (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Unnamed Gorgons' planet (First appearance)
- Space Sucker
- Space Pirates' spaceships
Synopsis for 1st story
REFUGEE KIDS FREE TO A GOOD HOME!
• Drax's mission to return all of the Fin Fang Foom refugee children continues to go well. Except, you know, for all the bounty hunters after him.
• Ironically, one of the bounty hunters is CAMMI, another child Drax was tricked into caring about. Will she lead him to the person who put the hit out on Drax?
• Who are those other bounty hunters she's with? Oh, only PIP THE TROLL and...PLANET TERRY???
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Drax Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Drax Vol 1 8
|Like this? Let us know!|