Dumog was one of the pawns selected by the Prime Mover to participate in his contest with the Grandmaster over the control of the Earth. Dumog and Teju had to battle the Sub-Mariner and Daredevil. As a result of the Sub-Mariner being weakened by the hot, volcano-filled environment of their battle, Dumog and Teju were able to kill the heroes, though they were later restored when the Grandmaster won the game.
Like all members of the Fomalhauti race, Dumog possesses the power of telepathy, which he uses for communication. His body is amorphous and contains no bones, though he is able to use his tentacles to grab objects, move and use them offensively. He can make his body turn into sharp points and can propel himself forward.
- 7 Appearances of Dumog (Earth-691)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Dumog (Earth-691)
- Media Dumog (Earth-691) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Dumog (Earth-691)
- Quotations by or about Dumog (Earth-691)
- Character Gallery: Dumog (Earth-691)
- Domag at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|