Dwight Barrett was a prodigy child who passed most of his time at Josie's Bar, where his uncle Turk Barrett watched over him while he played around with the Ant-Man helmet he was given as a gift.
After the Venom Symbiote-clad Madroxes killed his uncle for helping Hawkeye against them, Dwight used his Ant-Man helmet to rescue Hawkeye and escape with him to the Bishop Refuge, a hidden region of the Wastelands where Hawkeye thought they would be safe. Unbeknownst to them, however, was that a piece of the Venom Symbiote had stuck to the car they used to escape, allowing the creature to track them down. The Venoms were ultimately defeated by Hawkeye and Kate Bishop while Dwight stayed at the Bishop Refuge with the orphans who lived there.
Five years later, Dwight claimed a bridge in Des Moines and started to charge a toll for its use. If whomever wanted to cross it didn't pay what he asked, he would use his Ant-Man helmet to command a million ants into killing them. Hawkeye and Logan were some of those who paid in order to cross the bridge.
- According to Ethan Sacks, writer of Old Man Hawkeye, Dwight "was roughly 11 or 12 [years old] in 'Old Man Logan'".
- 4 Appearances of Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128)
- Minor Appearances of Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128)
- Media Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128)
- Quotations by or about Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128)
- Character Gallery: Dwight Barrett (Earth-807128)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Old Man Hawkeye #6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Markus, Tucker (26 June 2018). Creator Commentary: Old Man Hawkeye #5. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 27 June 2018.
- ↑ Old Man Hawkeye #4-5
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Old Man Hawkeye #5
- ↑ As explained in the recap page of Old Man Hawkeye #1, the series takes place five years before Old Man Logan
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Wolverine Vol 3 #70
|Like this? Let us know!|