Dwight Frye was an Inhuman who underwent Terrigenesis after the fall of Afterlife. Before his change, he was a programmer and I.T. guy for the Social Security Administration. After his change, Dwight was in constant pain that intensified when he was in the presence of other Inhumans. One Inhuman, Lash, found Dwight and gave him a list of names of other Inhumans. He told Dwight that they were also suffering from their change. If Dwight could use his connections at Social Security to find these people for Lash, he would put them out of their misery. To this end, Dwight embedded a virus in an email that would give him their location.
S.H.I.E.L.D. and the ATCU found Frye's email on the computer of two of Lash's victims. S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Daisy Johnson, herself an Inhuman, traced the email back to Frye. A team of S.H.I.E.L.D. and ATCU agents surrounded Frye's building, and Agent Johnson found him cowering in a closet. He revealed Lash's motives to the two agencies, and the ATCU took him in their custody. While transporting him back to their base, Lash attacked the truck. Frye begged for his life, but Lash killed him anyway.
Dwight Frye had the ability to sense other Inhumans.
Dwight's powers gave him a migraine and other painful symptoms whenever another Inhuman is near.
- Chad Lindberg portrays Dwight Frye in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode "Devils You Know."
- 1 Appearances of Dwight Frye (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Dwight Frye (Earth-199999)
- Media Dwight Frye (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Dwight Frye (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Dwight Frye (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Dwight Frye (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|