When the outlaw Native American warrior known as Arrowhead lost his horse in a buffalo stampede while evading capture, he needed a new horse as fast travel was the only way to avoid capture. He came across a horse in a canyon and attempted to capture it. When the horse was attacked by a mountain lion, Arrowhead slew the lion and saved the horse's life. The horse returned the favor when men seeking to capture Arrowhead for a $500 reward got the drop on him. The horse trampled the men to death and was about to leave when it decided to stay with him. Taking the horse as his own, Arrowhead named it Eagle, due to its lightning fast speed.
Eagle rode Arrowhead across the Great Planes as he dodged those who sought to apprehend him.
- 12 Appearances of Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616)
- Media Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Eagle (Arrowhead) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|