When he was in High School, Peter was bitten by a genetically-modified spider, and given enhanced agility, strength, and the ability to crawl on walls. After the death of his Uncle Ben, he created web shooters for himself and donned a new costume, as the hero "Spider-Man"; battling the numerous super villains that appear in New York and trying to learn the truth behind his parents' death.
A couple variants of this reality had their Lizard and Electro end up in Earth-199999 along with this universe's Spider-Man when Doctor Strange's botched spell caused the boundaries between realities to break down.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was referred as Earth-TRN013 as a part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN013 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Before the series was canceled, and Sony Pictures began their partnership with Marvel Studios to bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Sony had multiple planned films in development, including release dates for at least two more The Amazing Spider-Man sequels, and a Sinister Six film.
- The Sinister Six would've been written and directed by Drew Goddard, with a planned release date of November 11, 2016.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 3 would've been written by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Jeff Pinkner, and directed by Marc Webb; with an original planned release date of June 10, 2016, before it was pushed to be released in the year 2018 to accommodate the release date for The Sinister Six.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 4 had a planned release date of May 4, 2018.
- 7 appearance(s) of Earth-120703
- 2 mention(s) of Earth-120703
- 142 image(s) of Earth-120703
- 59 characters that originate from Earth-120703
- 2 teams that originate from Earth-120703
- 4 organizations that originate from Earth-120703