In this reality, the X-Men brought Deadpool to Dr. Benjamin Brighton (also known as Psycho-Man) in an attempt to cure him of his insanity. Unbeknownst to the X-Men however, Brighton had, in actuality, been brainwashing his patients to do his bidding as opposed to curing them, aiming to create an unstoppable army of villains to conquer the world.
However, Brighton's treatment failed to brainwash Deadpool, instead destroying his inner voices, replacing them with a single voice that knew that the entire Universe was just a lie, and encouraging him to kill non-stop.
Following this, Deadpool proceeded to slaughter countless heroes and villains, before finding the Nexus of All Realities and traveling into the Multiverse.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was referred as Earth-TRN211 as a part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- 7 appearance(s) of Earth-12101
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Earth-12101
- 1 mention(s) of Earth-12101
- 127 image(s) of Earth-12101
- 92 characters that originate from Earth-12101
- 5 teams that originate from Earth-12101
- 1 organizations that originate from Earth-12101