In the year 2420, Ultron Prime and his machines appeared from deep under the ground and conquered the world, exterminating most of humankind and becoming the All-Father of Asgard. The machines built a new society on the bones of the old, even creating their own Avengers, designed to evoke the heroic imagery of the originals.
The Ultron Worldmind would find itself at war with its own far future, when the Worldcore of the 54th century sent time-travelers into its own past, prompting the Ultron Worldmind to attack the future. When the Avengers of over 400 years in the past had found themselves hurled into the timestream, the machines captured them, and knowing that they would continue to travel into the future, they implanted Captain America with a bomb that would allow them to destroy the Worldcore and win the war against the future. 
The fomerly heroic Avenger Doombot gathered a group of heroes from across time and enlisted them to defeat Ultron, while keeping a secret the fact he planned to take Ultron's place after the evil A.I.'s fall.
After Ultron's defeat and having taken his place as conqueror of the world, Doombot was convinced by the Vision to reject his tyrannic programming and free humankind, ultimately guiding humans to prosperity.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN553 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- 5 appearance(s) of Earth-14831
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Earth-14831
- 53 image(s) of Earth-14831
- 34 characters that originate from Earth-14831
- 2 teams that originate from Earth-14831
- 1 organizations that originate from Earth-14831