Earth-17628 is the reality designation for:
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- Avengers: Black Panther's Quest
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Spy-D (Miles Morales)
- Ghost-Spider (Gwen Stacy)
- Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Symbiote Hive
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN633 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- The reality number 17628 is a reference to the date the first of Marvel's Spider-Man Origin Shorts aired online June 28, 2017 (17/6/28).
- When the third season of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and the fifth season of Marvel's Avengers Assemble started airing, episodes that guest-starred Spider-Man used his design from Marvel's Spider-Man, as well as other elements from the series like supporting cast member Max Modell, Horizon High, and Kraven the Hunter. Since Marvel's Spider-Man is set in a completely different continuity from the one both series previously shared with Ultimate Spider-Man (which was Earth-12041), these decisions combined with a design overhaul for the cast from Marvel's Avengers Assemble seemed to indicate that the concurrent shows also take place on Earth-17628.
- Marvel Animation producer Harrison Wilcox later clarified that the entire Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy series, and not just its third season onwards, share the reality with Marvel's Spider-Man, making the 2015 episode "Road to Knowhere" the first appearance of this reality.
- Characters from Earth-17628
- Other things related to Earth-17628
- Earth-17628's Appearances
- Earth-17628's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-17628 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-17628
- Reality Gallery: Earth-17628
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.