As a result, the Sentry's power was not exhausted during the Siege, and he and his criminal allies were able to kill the Asgardians and all of the remaining superheroes. Even when the battle was joined by X-Force and the Fantastic Four, the criminals still won the day.
This was bad news to Loki, who was horrified by how the day had deviated from his plans. Forming an alliance between the renegade members of Norman Osborn's villain Cabal - himself, Doctor Doom and Emma Frost - he teleported into Utopia. Osborn had a falling out with the President of the United Sates over his conduct, and had sent some of his Avengers to kill the President. The renegade Cabal found Bullseye and Sentry, and revealed to him the truth that Bullseye had killed Lindy Reynolds on Osborn's orders, to turn the Sentry into a weapon. Sentry responded to this by fully and finally surrendering to his Dark Void identity, and murdering everyone in the room.
The Void found the remaining members of the Cabal - Taskmaster, Osborn and the Hood - and killed them. He subsequently destroyed all life on Earth, ploughing through men and machines, heroes, villains and citizens.
When he was done with the Earth, he destroyed the Moon, and its only occupant, Atau, the Watcher, and continued so throughout the universe.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN065 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Characters from Earth-21119
- Other things related to Earth-21119
- Earth-21119's Appearances
- Earth-21119's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-21119 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-21119
- Reality Gallery: Earth-21119