This reality was an altered version of Earth-807128. After it was destroyed by an incursion, parts of it were scavenged by God-Emperor Doom and used to create the Battleworld domain of the Wastelands. When Doom was defeated and the Multiverse restored, Mister Fantastic started recreating the destroyed realities, including Earth-21923.
Sometime later, Logan and Puck tried to mount an attempt to board the Brood-infected space station. As he was drifting off unconsciously, Logan was confronted by Kang the Conqueror, who told him time had been twisted and the new warlord of his time happened to be Bruce Banner Jr.
- This world shares virtually the same history with that as Earth-616/Prime Earth, with its discrepancies being: Logan being far older than his mainstream counterpart, already being an adult by the War of 1812, and Logan having raised Laura Kinney himself in New York.
- 162 characters that originate from Earth-21923
- 8 teams that originate from Earth-21923
- 5 organizations that originate from Earth-21923
- 4 locations that originate from Earth-21923
- 56 appearance(s) of Earth-21923
- 15 minor appearance(s) of Earth-21923
- 24 mention(s) of Earth-21923
- 287 image(s) of Earth-21923