The United States of California was a veritable Utopia. They had limitless green energy with zero carbon footprints, free healthcare, a cure for cancer, an average life expectancy of 122 years, jetpacks, legal rights and civil liberties for several decades, and sixteen million robot servants. Spider-Man was even the secretary of the Department of Technology.
When the robots evolved and gained sentiency, they turned on their former masters. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Danger all human life was wiped out except for Kurt Waggoner who escaped and was later abducted to Earth-12245 by Savior.
The robots continued to evolve over the two years and millions of new robots were "born" who knew nothing of human oppression. The Earth is now monitored by an intergalactic peace keeping organization called S.W.O.R.D. and their liaison, Ambassador Sage who somehow joined this reality.
When Kurt Waggoner returned to his dimension, he was captured then deceived into believing his parents were alive. After being rescued by Sage and X-Men and discovering the truth, Kurt bombed Cupertino.
- Kurt Waggoner
- Mr. Waggoner
- Mrs. Waggoner
- Secretary Parker
- Ambassador Sage (Tessa) (Earth-616)
- Prime Minister Danger
- Millions of unidentified Robots and Sentinels
- Considering that a "Sterns-Banner Fusion Reactor" was mentioned, it would seem to imply that Samuel Sterns (or one of his relatives) has a counterpart on this reality and had a high standing on this earth, as well as a possible Bruce Banner.
- This reality appears to be one of the twenty earths where Ghost Boxes were developed.
- A human appearing similar to Captain America is depicted leading the human forces as seen in X-Treme X-Men Vol 2 #7. It is unknown if this figure is the Earth-TRN209 version of Steven Rogers, but given that this nation is named the United States of California, the figure could likely be named Captain California.
- Before being given the reality designation Earth-24135, this reality was known as Earth-TRN209 per our Temporary Reality Numbers
- Cthulu (as a real creature or as fiction material) presumably existed on Earth-24135 as it was Kurt Waggoner that named the squid-like Xavier "Cthulu Floating Brain Xavier".
- Characters from Earth-24135
- Other things related to Earth-24135
- Earth-24135's Appearances
- Earth-24135's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-24135 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-24135
- Reality Gallery: Earth-24135