In this reality, Iron Man attempted to enforce the Superhuman Registration Act worldwide. He eventually came into conflict with Black Panther and the nation of Wakanda. In the end, Black Panther was forced to slay Iron Man. T'Challa later was able to negotiate a lasting peace agreement before retiring as Black Panther and handing it over to his sister Shuri. Decades later, in the year 2057, Wakanda had become a world power that was leading humankind. T'Challa's son T'Challa the II married Danielle Cage, daughter to the President of the United States Luke Cage, thus uniting their two countries.
- Earth-8441 differs from Earth-616 in a few ways. For example, the Hulk hadn't been launched into space by the Illuminati (assuming this reality as an Illuminati), and Captain America wasn't killed at the end of the Civil War. Also, the Avengers have a different and expanded roster.
- Characters from Earth-8441
- Other things related to Earth-8441
- Earth-8441's Appearances
- Earth-8441's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-8441 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-8441
- Reality Gallery: Earth-8441