Earth-91126 was largely identical to that of the main Marvel reality, Earth-616, with only a few minor differences and some major differences, aside the unexpected arrival of the Zombies from Earth-2149 to separate locations of this universe. It is uncertain if they also traveled in time or if in this timeline events like The Tablet of Time, Wolverine and Shadowcat in Japan, Iron Man's alcohol problem, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, occurs in different intervals from Earth-616. However, some events also appeared to have occurred differently as well, for example in this world, Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan were still working for Tony Stark before zombies invaded Stark International, whose patents the Chinese desired to acquire. In addition, the Kree-Skrull War seems to have taken place earlier than in Earth-616 due the Illuminati's presence. Also, Hulk's exile to Sakaar took place while Peter Parker was still attending the Empire State University, so Hulk had no involvement in the Infinity Gauntlet unlike his Earth-616 counterpart.
Eventually this universe is also taken by the zombie virus. Like on Earth-2149, all life is seemingly eradicated, it being unclear if there are any survivors left on the planet other than the New Avengers. The full extent to which the Zombies devoured life on other planets is unknown, though it is implied they are close to exhausting their food supply. It also seems as if this dimension's Galactus also tried to devour this world, as hinted towards outside of the now defunct Avengers Tower.
While the Spider-Man of Earth-2149 attempted to find a cure for the virus and prevent its spread, the presence of his fellow zombies from Earth-2149 would lead to the entire universe being infected much like their own. Giant-Man would amass technology and knowledge to attempt to create another warp portal on the Watcher's citadel so that he could find new worlds to feed. However, he would find opposition from Earth-Z's own zombies as well as Spider-Man's New Avengers. In the final battle all the zombies would be destroyed by Sandman of Earth-Z who had been turned into a living nanite virus that kills all the zombies except for the Sentry. The Watcher of Earth-Z would then transport the Sentry to Earth-2149's past, as he was the initial zombie that infected that world, in the hopes of creating a chronal loop to prevent the zombies of these two realities from spreading the virus further.
- It should not be confused with Earth-2149.
- Earth-91126 shares similarities with Earth-616, yet had divergences, both small or large, in history that couldn't have been caused by the zombies. Marvel Zombies Return #2 shows how events differed from Earth-616:
- Earth-91126's Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan continue to work for Tony Stark, while on Earth-616 both left Tony prior to Tony's alcoholism problems and James Rhodes finally taking Tony's job offer.
- There's no sign of Earth-91126 counterparts to Bethany Cabe or Mrs. Arbogast, but it's possible that since Pepper is still at Stark International, they never played an important role in Stark's life as their Earth-616 counterparts did.
- The Iron Man armor used is the Model 4 which Tony (and later Rhodey) did wear during the time when Stark was battling alcoholism. Yet in Marvel Zombies Return #2, Happy tells Tony that the Chinese were going to get a controlling interest in Stark International and all patents. In the Earth-616 stories where Stark was losing control of his company while battling his alcoholism, it was either S.H.I.E.L.D. or Obadiah Stane that was trying to take control of Stark International.
- When Earth-616's Rhodes first became Iron Man, he had an initial struggle with using the armor and needed to rely on Morley Erwin for help with its technology. Earth-91126's Rhodes, on the other hand, appears more adept at using the armor, indicating that either he had prior knowledge of it in an unseen adventure, and/or may be more knowledgeable about tech than his Earth-616 counterpart (which could also explain his upgraded armors shown in the rest of Marvel Zombies Return without Tony Stark's involvement).
- Rhodes has prior knowledge of Tony being Iron Man before the zombie attack, while his Earth-616 counterpart only learned of Tony's secret during the time Obadiah Stane was trying to takeover Stark International and Magma attacked.. As mentioned above, this story establishes that Stane has nothing to do with the problems (Happy's comment to Stark mentioned above, plus the fact Stane isn't mentioned at all in this story), which is another example of how Tony Stark's history (along with that of his associates and foes) may have gone in a drastically different direction before the zombies arrived.
- Characters from Earth-91126
- Other things related to Earth-91126
- Earth-91126's Appearances
- Earth-91126's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-91126 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-91126
- Reality Gallery: Earth-91126