By Beast's conception, this world was rendered uninhabitable by the continued use of Ghost Boxes. They then look for a new world to live, finding an after post-M-Day world, with less than 200 mutants: easy to defeat and conquer.
Forge opened the Ghost Box he acquired from the first Annex Squad, intending to invade with the X-Men and his own artificial "New Mutants". Beast indicated to Abigail Brand the Ghost Box as a target to a S.W.O.R.D. orbital laser. The shot likely destroyed everything on the other side of the Box.
When Armor asked Beast about the attack, he explained that is was likely not the invaders' homeworld that had been hit, but a "correspondence-travel planet". McCoy showed few regrets, but argued that he had to believe that Forge was right about the invaders, comforted in his views by Cyclops.
The actual status of this reality stays then unknown.
When new Warpies' births occurred in Mbangawi, mutated children, the X-Men were called there to investigate, originally thinking and hoping about the resurgence of the mutant births. When Beast detected the same radiations as the ones produced by Ghost Boxes, Wolverine thought the invading forces of that reality were back. It was soon revealed that the radiation was emitted by an alternate version of James Jaspers, who was later followed by mass-produced Furies using Ghost Boxes to bring them from Earth-10083.
- In Earth-90227, the Ghost Box was opened and a Deathlok-Class Unit started to emerge, promptly resulting in its destruction by Cyclops, launching a massive invasion, the invaders seeing "Earth-616" as a threat. But in the same situation at the Wundagore Mountain, the Sentinel was also destroyed, this time by the S.W.O.R.D. with no apparent riposte, possibly hinting that Earth had been destroyed in their reality.
- Four other iterations of this reality has been seen or mentioned:
- Earth-TRN253 - Subject X failed in annexing Earth-889.
- Earth-TRN254 - Subject X succeeded in his annex of Earth-616, resulting in Earth-616 diverging in Earth-81211.
- Earth-TRN255 - Subject X activated his Ghost Box before suicide. Earth-616 (diverging in Earth-90227) was judged threatening and annihilated.
- Earth-TRN384 - Earth-92272 ravaged by the Annex Squads.
- Characters from Earth-TRN113
- Other things related to Earth-TRN113
- Earth-TRN113's Appearances
- Earth-TRN113's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-TRN113 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-TRN113
- Reality Gallery: Earth-TRN113