In this reality, the Avengers vs. X-Men conflict was seemingly a brawl between the scientists of the Avengers, those of the Jean Grey School, the X-Club and Leonardo da Vinci, seemingly launched because of a scientific dilemma and the necessity of using or not Euler's identity to solve it, but also about the quality of that equation, and the works of the well-known physicist Richard Feynman.
There was seemingly no clear side taken in the fight.
- Leonardo da Vinci
- 10 characters that originate from Earth-TRN338
- 2 teams that originate from Earth-TRN338
- 1 organizations that originate from Earth-TRN338
- 1 appearance(s) of Earth-TRN338
- 12 image(s) of Earth-TRN338