In this reality, the Avengers vs. X-Men conflict was seemingly a brawl between the scientists of the Avengers, those of the Jean Grey School, the X-Club and Leonardo da Vinci, seemingly launched because of a scientific dilemma and the necessity of using or not Euler's identity to solve it, but also about the quality of that equation, and the works of the well-known physicist Richard Feynman.
There was seemingly no clear side taken in the fight.
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Characters from Earth-TRN338
- Other things related to Earth-TRN338
- Earth-TRN338's Appearances
- Earth-TRN338's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-TRN338 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-TRN338
- Reality Gallery: Earth-TRN338