This reality shared the same history as Earth-10005 up until 1973, at which point the Wolverine from that universe travelled back in time from 2023 in order to prevent Mystique from killing Bolivar Trask and thus avert a dystopian future.
Driven by the belief that mutants will one day eradicate the human species, Bolivar Trask commissioned the Sentinel program, a robotic police force designed to hunt down and kill mutants. Mutant shapeshifter Mystique moved to assassinate Trask before the program further developed, but mutants of a dystopian future had pinpointed this as the event that triggered mutant annihilation, and so they sought to prevent it by sending one of their own back in time. By doing so, the X-Men were reformed, the dystopian future was averted, and mutants were set on a new path of redemption.
Following the revelation of mutants' existence to the public, many began fearing what they could do while others formed cults and organizations in response to these mutants. One cult was able to discover what they believed to be the first ever mutant in history, En Sabah Nur. Their discovery led them to excavate his remains from under a fallen pyramid, unknowingly awakening En Sabah Nur from his dormancy. Outraged at what had become of the world during his slumber, En Sabah Nur gathered together four powerful mutants to help him cleanse the world. However, in the end, he was defeated by the X-Men and a mutant who wielded the power of the Phoenix force.
In the modern age, Francis Freeman started developing experiments on how to trigger the dormant mutant gene within any ordinary human via torture and near death experiences. Freeman was successful in creating mutants for his criminal organization, but eventually came into conflict with mutant mercenary Deadpool. Deadpool, determined to get back his ex-girlfriend from Freeman, and teamed up with a couple of X-Men, took down Freeman's organization and put a stop to the mutant experimentation.
- This reality was used in films produced by 20th Century Fox, which were meant to be part of the X-Men shared film universe.
- Logan was initially assumed to be part of this reality, but it was later established to be in its own reality instead, Earth-17315.
- In December 2017, The Walt Disney Company acquired a significant portion of 21st Century Fox, including its film division 20th Century Fox, for $66.1 billion. Due to this, Disney, who also currently owns Marvel Studios, acquired the film rights for the X-Men and Deadpool. Disney CEO Bob Iger later confirmed that the X-Men and Deadpool would be integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This meant that any films that were either planned or was in development by Fox were initially put on hold, and eventually canceled by Disney.
- In July 2013, director Jeff Wadlow was hired by 20th Century Fox to write a film based on the X-Force comic series. Simon Kinberg later confirmed that the film would feature Deadpool and Cable (both of which had previously appeared in Deadpool 2). However, according to Deadpool writer Rhett Reese, the film would've ultimately been a separate film from a planned third Deadpool film. In September 2017, it was reported that Drew Goddard was hired to write and direct the film.
- It was announced in November 2017 that Kinberg and James Franco were developing a film centered on the character of Multiple Man, with Franco starring and producing. Allan Heinberg was attached to write.
- The film Gambit was originally planned to be released on the final planned date of March 13, 2020, with Channing Tatum producing and portraying the title character.
- In November 2017, Simon Kinberg stated that there were plans to develop films focusing on Alpha Flight and Exiles, respectively.
- While working on the film X-Men: Apocalypse, editor and composer John Ottman was pitched by his assistant Byron Burton, with a first draft script he had written involving a spin-off film, focusing on the character Beast titled X-Men: Fear the Beast. Said film would've set up the character Mister Sinister as a villain across multiple films, including in a planned Omega Red film.
- In early 2018, it was announced that a film focusing on the character Kitty Pryde was being developed, with director Tim Miller and writer Brian Michael Bendis attached to the project.
- Characters from Earth-TRN414
- Other things related to Earth-TRN414
- Earth-TRN414's Appearances
- Earth-TRN414's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-TRN414 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-TRN414
- Reality Gallery: Earth-TRN414
- X-Men Movies Wiki
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (film)
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- Deadpool (film)
- Chmielewski, Dawn (14 December 2017). Disney Set To Acquire Most Of Fox, A Game-Changing Deal That Will Redraw Hollywood Landscape. Deadline. Retrieved on 26 December 2017.
- White, Peter (14 December 2017). Disney-Fox Deal: Bob Iger Discusses Digital Future, James Murdoch, Hulu and $2B Cost Savings. Deadline. Retrieved on 26 December 2017.
- Kit, Borys (12 July 2013). 'Kick-Ass 2' Filmmaker Tackling Fox's 'X-Force' (Exclusive). The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on 17 September 2015.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (7 March 2017). ‘Logan’ & ‘X-Men’ Architect Simon Kinberg On Expanding The Series & The Risks & Rewards Of R-Rated Superhero Movies: Q&A. Deadline. Retrieved on 16 April 2017.
- Eisenberg, Eric (20 March 2017). Why Deadpool 3 And X-Force Will Be Very Different Projects. CinemaBlend. Retrieved on 16 April 2017.
- Fleming, Jr., Mike (12 October 2017). Drew Goddard To Direct, Write ‘X-Force’ With Deadpool Leading Black Ops Force At Fox. Deadline. Retrieved on 7 September 2017.
- Fleming, Jr., Mike (16 November 2017). James Franco, Simon Kinberg, ‘Wonder Woman’ Scribe Allan Heinberg Team On Fox’s Marvel Mutant ‘Multiple Man’. Deadline. Retrieved on 26 December 2017.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (September 28, 2018). ‘Alita’ Flies Out Of Christmas, ‘Dark Phoenix’ To Rise Summer, ‘Deadpool 2’ Re-release Hits Sked, ‘Gambit’ Now 2020 – Fox Date Changes. Deadline. Retrieved on September 28, 2018.
- Collinson, Gary (March 3, 2017). Simon Kinberg teases Alpha Flight and Exiles for future X-Men movies. Flickering Myth. Retrieved on September 6, 2020.
- Kit, Borys; Couch, Aaron (February 12, 2018). X-Men Spinoff: Kitty Pryde Movie in the Works From Brian Michael Bendis, Tim Miller. THR. Retrieved on September 6, 2020.