This reality shared the same history as Earth-199999 up until the invasion of Thanos's forces. Shortly after the attack on New York City by Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian but before the battle of Wakanda, the Earth was destroyed by Glenn Talbot who was infused with the power of gravitonium. Only a few thousands of Humans survived the cataclysm in the Lighthouse, which several years later was taken over by the Kree, who enslaved Humanity but continued to breed them in hopes of producing Inhumans, whom they sold as weapons.
- After becoming infused with gravitonium, Glenn Talbot learns that Earth is under attack by forces of Thanos and becomes convinced he is the only one able to stop him.
- Talbot taps into a gravitonium reserve under Chicago, and when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives to stop him, he absorbs Daisy Johnson, their combined power strong enough to rip the entire planet apart, with only a section of the northern hemisphere's crust surviving whole.
- The rest of the S.H.I.E.L.D. takes as many civilians as they can to the Lighthouse aboard Zephyr One, the Lighthouse being specifically constructed to preserve the humanity during a cataclysmic event.
- The Kree of house Kasius arrive to take over the Lighthouse. With the Lighthouse's systems already failing, the Humans grudgingly accept the Kree Watch rule.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. agents change their names to avoid being discovered by the Kree.
- Elena Rodriguez attempts to fight back, but is defeated and captured, her DNA harvested for Inhuman genes while she is kept alive for decades with Kree technology.
- Later years:
- Due to having lost her mother, Robin Hinton is adopted by Melinda May.
- The Kree begin to subject all Humans reaching a certain age to Terrigen Mists. Those revealed as Inhumans with powerful abilities are sold as warriors and gladiators.
- The remaining part of the Earth's surface is overrun by Vrellnexians.
- Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simmons, having knowledge of the future, continue their work on a time machine. Jemma gives birth to a daughter.
- The Kree erase all records of the Earth history. Humanity comes to believe that Quake, "Destroyer of Worlds", was the one who cracked the planet.
- A faction caling themselves True Believers secretly maintain the knowledge of the real history and believe that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would one day come from the past to save them.
- The daughter of Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons marries Owen Shaw. Their son Deke is one of the last humans born naturally, as the Kree switch to breeding humans strictly artificially.
- The Kree leader Kasius cracks down on the True Believers, killing all known Elders or exiling them to the inhospitable surface of the Earth. Deke's mother is killed, but his father and Robin Hinton among others survive on the surface for over a decade inside the downed Zephyr One.
- The remaining True Believers complete their work on the time machine designed. Owen Shaw and Virgil use a shard of the Kree Monolith to activate it, bringing Phil Coulson, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez and Daisy Johnson from the past of Earth-199999 into the Lighthouse.
- Virgil is killed by Vrellnexians before he can explain the plan. Deke Shaw and Tess, who are not part of True Believers, hide the newcomers among the Lighthouse inhabitants.
- Enoch, a sentient Chronicom, awakens Leopold Fitz, who was kept in statis in a starship orbiting Jupiter since being frozen in 2017.
- Despite their efforts, the presence of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. becomes known to the Kree. Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons are captured by Kasius.
- Enoch and Leo Fitz arrive to the Lighthouse, masquerading as galactic marauders. They rescue the others and escape onto planet's surface. Alphonso Mackenzie and Elena Rodriguez stay behind to watch over Flint, a fresh Inhuman with the power to control rocks.
- The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, Enoch and Deke come across Zephyr One and True Believers and learn that they are trapped in the time loop, being brought into the future only because their future selves eventually made it back to 2018 and ended up in the Lighthouse, becoming the source of knowledge of True Believers.
- On the Lighthouse, Kasius begins executing Humans to force the others to give up the missing agents and the new Inhuman. Mack and Yo-Yo rally the Humans in revolt and manage to cut off the Human-inhabited levels of the Lighthouse from the Kree-controlled section.
- After 80-something Robin Hinton is killed by Samuel Voss, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents get the Zephyr One into space and fly back to the Lighthouse, while the rest of True Believers hide in the cave network below.
- After seeing Elena Rodriguez in action, Kasius realizes that he can use future version of her that he kept on ice for information about her friends' actions. Past Elena meets her future self and learns that the Earth was destroyed because the agents tried to save Phil Coulson, who is dying of an old wound.
- The few remaining Kree are killed by the Humans, making the Lighthouse into a bastion of humanity once again. Flint uses his powers to reassemble the Kree Monolith and Enoch sacrifices himself to power the time machine. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents return back to their time along with Leo Fitz, who technically travels into alternate reality where his past self still exists. Unbeknown to them, Deke Shaw gets send into the past as well.
- The humanity now free to rule itself, Tess suggests Flint to use his power to try and reassemble the asteroid field around them into a planet not unlike the Earth that was.
- Leopold Fitz
- Robin Hinton
- Melinda May
- Elena Rodriguez
- Deke Shaw
- Jemma Simmons
This reality appears in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 episodes One to Ten. At the end of the season, the main characters change the timeline, making sure that their future will remain to be set in Earth-199999.
- 24 characters that originate from Earth-TRN676
- 1 teams that originate from Earth-TRN676
- 2 organizations that originate from Earth-TRN676
- 1 locations that originate from Earth-TRN676
- 1 items that originate from Earth-TRN676
- 11 appearance(s) of Earth-TRN676
- 3 mention(s) of Earth-TRN676
- 52 image(s) of Earth-TRN676