In this reality, Uatu the Watcher discusses the entire history of the Marvel Universe and its own super-teams/superheroes such as the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, Spider-Man, Daredevil and others up to the then current day.
- This universe shares many similarities with Earth-616 but also incorporated elements from other franchises such as X-Men: Evolution.
- Earth-TRN686 also differs from Earth-616 in a number of ways:
- Cassandra Nova does not exist in this continuity, nor do The first new X-Men team sent to rescue the originals from Krakoa the Living Island comprised of Darwin, Sway, Petra and Vulcan from X-Men: Deadly Genesis.
- Calvin Rankin is a mutant instead of a normal human that gained his powers via chemical accident and loses his powers from the Super-Adaptoid.
- Lucas Bishop exists in this universe's equivalent of the Days of Future Past reality (Earth-811) whereas in main continuity he is from Earth-1191.
- An event which was not triggered by the death of Robert Kelly but Senator Stern
- Charles Xavier is injured and crippled by the falling rocks when he and his brother Cain Marko were in a cave that contained the Cyttorak Crystal, whereas in the main continuity it was by an alien named Lucifer.
- Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the X-Men's liaison in their early years instead of Fred Duncan.
- Mesmero was a founding member of the Brotherhood of Mutants, whereas in main continuity he wouldn't part of them until much later.
- The Fenris Twins and Mad Jim Jaspers are not involved in the trial of Magneto.
- 6 appearance(s) of Earth-TRN686
- 84 image(s) of Earth-TRN686
- 61 characters that originate from Earth-TRN686