Moira X, having experienced the failure of her alliance with Magneto, decided to awake and join Apocalypse when she was 18 years old. Apocalypse then went on to kill both Charles Xavier in Moira's 19th year and Magneto in Moira's 21st.
During Moira's 42nd year, the Apocalypse War begins.
Year 49: Asia is overran by mutants, the capital cities of Akkaba, Kyr and Tian and established.
In the following "lost years", the population levels of mutants reach a crisis point, combined with the constant evasion-relocation-confrontation efforts, the mutant leadership approves the creation of the Sinister breeding pits on Mars. During these years most of the mutant leadership dies or dissappears.
Year 88: Black brain Hounds created
Year 94: Fourth generation of Sinister chimeras
Year 98: Fall of the mutant nation of Krakoa. Death of the First Horsemen.
Year 100: The mutant colony on Mars collapses. Asteroid K is established.
Year 101: The Mutant exodus to Shi'ar space begins.
Year 104: Mother Akkaba and Apocalypse devise a plan to eliminate Nimrod.
Year 107: Apocalypse is the target of an assassination attempt by a black brain Hound. Moira, aka "Mother Akkaba," is injured and placed in stasis.
Year 113: SalCen Khennil is destroyed and the Hound breeding program ended.
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Deceased)
- Mother Akkaba (Moira Kinross) (Transferred to her next incarnation)
- Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Deceased)
- Rasputin IV (Deceased)
- An unnamed Cardinal (Deceased)
- Cylobel (Deceased)
- Percival (Emmanuel Cortez) (Deceased)
- Man-Machine Supremacy
- Charles Xavier (Deceased)
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt) (Deceased)
- Avengers (Defunct)
- Characters from Earth-TRN756
- Other things related to Earth-TRN756
- Earth-TRN756's Appearances
- Earth-TRN756's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-TRN756 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-TRN756
- Reality Gallery: Earth-TRN756