This reality split from Earth-199999 in 1931 when a group of Chronicoms led by Sibyl traveled from the future to eradicate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents from the future followed the Chronicoms in Zephyr One, but despite their best efforts were unable to stop the Chronicoms from changing history. The Chronicoms allied themselved with Hydra, which by the 1980s led to major deviations from the original timeline.
- 1931 - A group of Chronicom Hunters arrived to New York City in 1931 and killed several officers of NYPD, stealing their faces. Their mission to assassinate Freddy Malick and thus prevent the rise of Hydra within S.H.I.E.L.D. was foiled by the S.H.I.E.L.D. team from the future. When both team jumped further down the timeline, Enoch was left behind and was forced to spend the next several decads in real time, working in the Krazy Kanoe alongside Ernest Koenig.
- 1955 - The Chronicoms then traveled to 1955 with the goal of taking out the S.H.I.E.L.D. leadership with Project Helius in Area 51. During that time, the future S.H.I.E.L.D. team prevented the death of Daniel Sousa by taking him out of his timeline moments before his death to join with them on their mission. Their plans foiled again, the Chronicoms changed their tactics and revealed themselves to now Hydra leader Wilfred Malick openly, joining their forces against S.H.I.E.L.D. of both timelines. Using the Chronicoms' knowledge of the original timeline, they spend decades implementing Project Insight decades ahead of its schedule, as well as preventing Wilfred Malick from dying the early 1970.
- 1973 - When Coulson's team arrived in 1973, they learned about the changes made to the timeline by Chronicoms, but were unable to do anything about before their next jump took them out of that year.
- 1976 - Arriving next in 1976, the future S.H.I.E.L.D. team, now with the help by Sousa and Enoch who had rejoined the team, was able to destroy the Project Insight satellite and kill Wilfred Malick. However, in retaliation the Chronicoms have killed Director Mackenzie's mother and father, compromising his emotional well-being. Wilfred's son Nathaniel Malick had kidnappped Daisy Johnson and with the help of Daniel Whitehall was able to graft onto himself her Inhuman powers. The sacrifice of Phil Coulson's LMD also destroyed the Chronicom ship and the entirety of their Hunters, with only Sibyl surviving in digital form.
- 1983 - After the explosion of the Chronicom ship, the time-jump drive on Zephyr One malfunctioned, leaving Alphonso Mackenzie and Deke Shaw stranded on January 21, 1982. The team was not able to pick them up until September 9, 1983 and to finally returned everyone to Zephyr One until October 6. The next day, Nathaniel Malick showed up in Afterlife and prevented Jiaying's daughter Kora from commiting suicide. He and his followers then attacked Afterlife, capturing many Inhumans and using Whitehall's procedure to copy their powers. Nathaniel also recruited John Garrett by revealing what happened to him in the original timeline and giving him Gordon's power of teleportation. Seeking help from S.H.I.E.L.D., Jiaying was killed by Malick while he and Kora traveled to space, where more Chronicom vessels have arrived and fired upon the Earth, destroying every single S.H.I.E.L.D. base sans Lighthouse, which was designed to withstand that kind of assault.
- Leopold Fitz then arrived from the original timeline through the Quantum Realm with a plan on how to take his team back with him. Deke Shaw had stayed behind to power up his device, while the rest of the team including Sousa, boarded Zephyr One and entered into the Quantum tunnel, dragging the Chronicom ships with Nathaniel Malick and Kora aboard with them back into the relative present of the 21st century.
- 34 characters that originate from Earth-TRN810
- 1 teams that originate from Earth-TRN810
- 3 organizations that originate from Earth-TRN810
- 1 locations that originate from Earth-TRN810
- 14 appearance(s) of Earth-TRN810
- 49 image(s) of Earth-TRN810