Ebbets Field was a baseball stadium near Flatbush Avenue, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough in New York City. It was the home of Brooklyn Dodgers baseball, until they moved to Los Angeles.
Steve Rogers was born and raised in Brooklyn was a huge Dodgers fan. He would visit Ebbets Field when ever he could afford too.
When Captain America was first revived in the modern age Iron Man took him back home to Brooklyn. He also took him to the site of his beloved Ebbets Field, now an apartments block; however has a plaque honoring the Dodgers.
- Brooklyn Dodgers (Formerly)
- 4 Appearances of Ebbets Field
- Minor Appearances of Ebbets Field
- 2 Media Ebbets Field was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Ebbets Field
- Location Gallery: Ebbets Field