When the Fantastic Four and the Avengers sacrificed their lives to destroy Onslaught, Franklin Richards, the son of the FF's Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman subconsciously created a pocket universe to save their lives. There they spent an entire year reliving living new lives "reborn" into a reality where they recently gained their abilities that vaguely mirror how they gained their powers originally.
In this new universe, Franklin created populated universe, including recreations of many of these heroes allies and foes. Among these creations was one based on Ebony the feline familiar of sorceress Agatha Harkness. This version of Ebony was the familiar to Counter-Earth's version of Agatha Harkness as well and lived with her in New Salem.
When Agatha sensed that her charge Scarlet Witch was in trouble, she and Ebony attempted to warn her friends the Avengers, they were both incapacitated by Loki, and Agatha's body was trapped in a tree. In order to free herself from this prison she was forced to possess Ebony's body. Ultimately, the Enchantress used her powers to transform Ebony's body into the exact likeness of Agatha's own.
- 7 Appearances of Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Media Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ebony (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|