Venom, at some point in time, was kidnapped by Oscorp so that they may study the symbiote. During the Cosmic Brick crisis, Venom managed to escape and infect numerous Oscorp employees with the symbiote.
When Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and Black Widow followed the Green Goblin to Oscorp, they were sent through a trapdoor to the lower levels of the building, where Venom's breakout had occurred. Venom stalked the three heroes throughout the entire floor, until he cornered them in a room. Venom fought the three heroes, but was eventually defeated when they exploited his weaknesses to sonic vibrations and fire. His attack, however, gave the Green Goblin just enough time to escape.
Loki later used his recently created "Norn Frost" on Venom, which "overloaded" his powers and placed him under Loki's control. Loki had Venom attack Spider-Man, and the two did battle in the Daily Bugle Building, before Spider-Man finally defeated him. Venom was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody, though he broke out with the other overloaded super-villains. Like the others, he was released from Loki's control and put back into custody after Loki's defeat.
- In the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video game, Venom is voiced by Dave Boat, and by Dee Bradley Baker in the Maximum Overload miniseries.
- In certain trailers for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Venom replaced Carnage.
- During Venom's boss battle, Eddie can be seen as the player makes loud sounds, giving pain to the symbiote.
- Interestingly, the Venom that appears in the actual LEGO sets is intended to be the Ultimate Spider-Man, in the TV show, Harry Osborn is the host of the Venom symbiote created by Doc Ock from Spider-Man's blood.
- 5 Appearances of Edward Brock (Earth-13122)
- Minor Appearances of Edward Brock (Earth-13122)
- Media Edward Brock (Earth-13122) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Edward Brock (Earth-13122)
- 1 Quotations by or about Edward Brock (Earth-13122)
- Character Gallery: Edward Brock (Earth-13122)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|