When a symbiote invasion struck New York, Spider-Man searched for Venom, believing him responsible for the invasion. Venom managed to evade Spider-Man, until the two met in the sewers. Venom fled, entering the symbiotes' hive. Spider-Man followed Venom, and the two fought. Spider-Man defeated Venom, who revealed that he was not responsible for the invasion, and that Spider-Man was not fighting an army of symbiotes, but one symbiote that had managed to divide itself. With Venom too weak to help Spider-Man, Spider-Man continued on to fight the symbiote leader itself.
- Intense Sound: The symbiote is extremely sensitive to high frequencies of sound and Sonic attacks, first shown when Peter Parker separated from the symbiote using a Church Bell.
- Intense Heat: The symbiote is also vulnerable to intense levels of heat.
Web-slinging, jumping great distances.
- Unlike the other incarnations of Venom in the other versions of the Web of Shadows games, Venom is not responsible for the Symbiote invasion.
- As well as this, Venom is represented by his classic form.
- 1 Appearances of Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017)
- Minor Appearances of Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017)
- Media Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017)
- Quotations by or about Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017)
- Character Gallery: Edward Brock (Earth-TRN017)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|