Edward Sydney was the father of Kevin Sydney, a shape changing mutant that would become known as the costumed super-hero called Morph. He and his wife were shocked when they gave birth to a boy who was a mass of unstable molecules. However, when Kevin realized that his parents were more comfortable if he assumed a more human form, Kevin did.
Despite his mutant powers, Kevin was accepted by his parents, and they maintained a stable family. Unfortunately, after Kevin's 13th birthday, his mother died of lung cancer. Her death caused Edward to become withdrawn and more and more serious. Kevin attempted to cheer his father up by becoming more and more humorous. This only served to push Edward further away from his son. He eventually have enough of Kevin's clownish behavior and enrolled him at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. This eventually lead Kevin down the path to becoming the famous super-hero he would be in his adult life.
Edwards current activities are unknown.
- 1 Appearances of Edward Sydney (Earth-1081)
- Minor Appearances of Edward Sydney (Earth-1081)
- Media Edward Sydney (Earth-1081) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Edward Sydney (Earth-1081)
- Quotations by or about Edward Sydney (Earth-1081)
- Character Gallery: Edward Sydney (Earth-1081)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|