Edwin Jarvis was the butler of Howard Stark. Before the war, he served under a general in the British army stationed in Budapest, where he met his future wife Ana. When the War broke out, Jarvis forged his general's signature to get Ana, who is Jewish, out of the country, an act that later had Jarvis accused of treason. Although the charges were eventually dropped, Jarvis was dishonorably discharged from the military.
When dangerous Nitramene devices Stark developed were found on the Black Market, Howard lent Jarvis' services to agent Peggy Carter, who he hoped could find the devices and clear his name. Although Agent Carter resented Jarvis' input into the investigation, Jarvis worked as her chauffeur, driving her to various leads on the location of the Nitramene.
- James D'Arcy portrayed Edwin Jarvis as a regular character in the television series Marvel's Agent Carter.
- Edwin Jarvis became the first character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, that was introduced in a live-action television series and later appeared in a film, when James D'Arcy portrayed a Jarvis from a different timeline in the film Avengers: Endgame.
- 23 appearance(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Earth-199999)
- 11 image(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Earth-199999)
- 4 quotation(s) by or about Edwin Jarvis (Earth-199999)