- —Edwin Jarvis Skrull[src]
Jarvis was an Skrull that impersonator Iron Man's butler Jarvis due to his closeness to the Avengers. Using a computer virus, he disabled a number of Stark Enterprises facilities, as well as Stark's Iron Man armor.
In the final throes of the Invasion, as the Skrulls battled the combined Earth forces, Jessica Jones, believing him to be the real Jarvis, left her baby, Danielle Cage with him. Following the battle, and the sight of the real Edwin Jarvis exiting the Skrull prisoner ship, Jessica fled back to Avengers Tower, and found the Skrull Jarvis gone.
Desperate to find him, Luke Cage struck a deal with Norman Osborn, new leader of many of the US's defenses to help find his daughter. After captive Skrulls were interrogated at the Raft, the location of the Skrull meeting place was discovered. When the Skrull Jarvis arrived, he found Luke Cage waiting for him. Despite being intimidated by Cage, the Skrull Jarvis explained to Cage that he have no ill intentions for his child nor did he ever planned on kidnapping her, and that Jessica Jones asked him to watch over Danielle. After a brief conversation, he peacefully handed over the unharmed Danielle Cage, and was immediately shot dead by Bullseye, who was watching the scene from a distant building.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- 32 appearance(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 3 minor appearance(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 1 image(s) of Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 3 quotation(s) by or about Edwin Jarvis (Skrull) (Earth-616)