In 6,000 BC, which was about 12,000 years after Atlantis sank beneath the ocean, Queen Elanna a member of the nomadic homo mermani arrived at the ruins of Atlantis. She travelled with her husband King Tanas and his army to battle the army of the Eastern Sea led by King Stegar. The warring nations both bid to conquer the city and its hidden treasures.
Tanas was killed in duel by Stegor, but Elanna knew the result of the duel before it even started. The Queen then mounted herself on a manta, and took over the army and entered into battle. King Stegor died in the battle by the hands of Queen Elanna. Elenna then led her people to the conquest of the ruins of Atlantis.
- Atlantean Abilities: possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 1 Appearances of Elanna (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Elanna (Earth-616)
- Media Elanna (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Elanna (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Elanna (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elanna (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|