Little is detailed about Elektra’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Elektra of Earth-616.
Elektra is, at some point, infected, and is later seen as part of the zombie horde that confront Magneto, and his small band of survivors, as they try to make their escape to the Baxter Building. Presumably, she is temporarily blinded by Ultimate Invisible Woman, then later killed by the Power Cosmic Zombies as they test their new found powers.
- Assassins Instinct: Nick Fury can attest to the usage of this eerie mind control in person. In the 90's, he conducted scientific experiments on the captured assassin and found strange morphology in her brain that explained her phenomenal reflexes, yet sane rationale. Elektra moves with heightened primal instincts but the more evolved parts of her brain remain intact, preserving her intelligence. In other words, she thinks like a woman and strikes like a cobra.
- Elektra's primary abilities are a strong knowledge of martial arts and weaponry.
- Weapons Master: She is a master combatant with the Japanese Sai, her usual weapon of choice. She is also highly skilled with the katana, daggers, 3-sectional staff and throwing stars.
- Master Martial Artist: She is a master of many Japanese combat forms including Ninjitsu.
- Peak Human Conditioning: Elektra is an Olympic-level athlete and gymnast, with a near peak level of human strength, speed, agility, reflexes.
- Normal human limit with heavy training.
- Elektra’s primary weapons are her twin sais, long daggers with narrow blades and twin blade guards. She can use them to slash, stab, and throw. She is also proficient with the katana, sansetsukon (three-sectioned staff), and other martial arts weapons.
- 2 Appearances of Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149)
- Media Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Elektra Natchios (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Elektra
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|