Elizabeth Dawes Sterling was the mother of the super-villain Death-Stalker. She and her son were members of an old, wealthy and prestigious family that had lived in the United States of America for centuries.
Her son was accidentally killed during one last fight against his worst enemy, Daredevil.  Seeking to avenge her son's death, Elizabeth used her fortune to construct a series of death-traps within her enormous mansion. She had a large number of identical robots, all in the form of a little girl, built to lure Daredevil into the house. Elizabeth died before Daredevil was induced into the mansion, but her plan continued posthumously. When Daredevil eventually fell into her trap, he was confronted with a video recording of Elizabeth which explained her motivation. Her plot failed, as Daredevil managed to escape.
- 3 Appearances of Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616)
- Media Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elizabeth Dawes (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|