She and Colossus tried and failed to apprehend Deadpool following Deadpool's one-man assault on a convoy on a freeway, leading to numerous deaths and endangering the public. They later aided Deadpool in rescuing his girlfriend Vanessa Carlysle from Francis Freeman.
Nuclear Detonation: Negasonic Teenage Warhead has the power to generate explosive nuclear energy. She was shown using it to charge at her enemies with great power and launch a vehicle wreck, which then killed two soldiers. Using her full power, she was capable of creating a tiny nuclear explosion, which levelled a large scrap yard and destroyed part of a scrapped Helicarrier.
Exhaustion: Using her power is appearently exhausting for her, as her full power explosion rendered her unconscious.
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead was included in the script of Deadpool because director Tim Miller wanted to include more traditional superpowers into the mix to contrast the gun and sword play. She was selected from a list of X-Men characters Fox had at their disposal solely due to her codename. Because of this, her powerset was changed, and she was given explosive powers in order to fit the codename "Warhead." However, because Negasonic essentially became a completely new character that only retained the name from her comic counterpart, Fox had to ask Marvel Studios permission to use this new version of the character. Marvel greenlit the new Negasonic Teenage Warhead, in exchange for getting the rights to use Ego the Living Planet in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- 1 Appearances of Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414)
- Minor Appearances of Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414)
- Media Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414)
- Quotations by or about Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414)
- Character Gallery: Ellie Phimister (Earth-TRN414)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Deadpool (film)
- ↑ Eisenberg, Eric (10 February 2016). How Deadpool Changed Negasonic Teenage Warhead, And Why It Was OK. Retrieved on 7 January 2017.
|Like this? Let us know!|