History of character is unknown.
- Elric of Melniboné was created by Michael Moorcock in the short story "The Dreaming City" (1961).
- Elric's appearances in Conan the Barbarian were a limited crossover, with Moorcock participating in plotting the story.
- The Elric appearances in the 1980s were an attempt to create licensed graphic novel adaptations of all of Moorcock's Elric stories, a project that Marvel did not complete.
- Elric was a servant and worshiper of Arioch.
- 7 Appearances of Elric VIII (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Elric VIII (Earth-616)
- Media Elric VIII (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Elric VIII (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Elric VIII (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elric VIII (Earth-616)
- Elric VIII (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.