Elysius was created by I.S.A.A.C., the sentient computer system of Titan, moon of Saturn and home of the Titans. She was created to serve as ISAAC's lieutenant and aided ISAAC in its conquest of Titan. ISAAC was corrupted by Thanos and enacted a failsafe program created by Thanos when he created Elysius, Stellarax, Dionyus, Lord Gaea, and other artificially created Titans. Following the departure of Stellarax for the planet Earth, she was appointed commander of the remaining forces. She also oversaw the creation of new artificial constructs at the Life-Baths.
After she fell in love with Mar-Vell she aided him, Drax, and Rick Jones in opposing ISAAC. Following the final battle and the defeat of ISAAC, Elysius and Mar-Vell spent weeks together on Titan. When Mar-Vell died from Blackend, Elysius arranged to have his child, conceiving a boy genetically extrapolated from Mar-Vell's DNA and hers, and then artificially aged.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman stamina
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman speed
- Superhuman durability
- Immortality: Elysius possesses an extremely long lifespan and immunity to most terrestrial diseases.
- Telepathy: Elysius has limited telepathic abilities of an unrevealed nature. She keeps griffin-like creatures which obey her telepathic commands.
She uses an alien hand-weapon capable of disrupting force fields or of firing energy of an unspecified nature as bursts of concussive force.
ISAAC crafted her personal sky-ship which resembles an ancient Earth galleon but possesses the capacity of flight
- 29 appearance(s) of Elysius (Earth-616)
- 3 mentions of Elysius (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Elysius (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Elysius (Earth-616)