Elysius was created by I.S.A.A.C., the sentient computer system of Titan, moon of Saturn and home of the Eternals. She was created to serve as ISAAC's lieutenant, and aided ISAAC in its conquest of Titan. ISAAC was corrupted by Thanos and enacted a failsafe program created by Thanos when he created Elysius, Stellarax, Dionysus and other artificially created Titan Eternals.
After she fell in love with Mar-Vell she aided him, Drax and Rick Jones in opposing ISAAC. When Mar-Vell died, Elysius arranged to have his child, conceiving a boy genetically extrapolated from Mar-Vell's DNA and hers, and then artificially aged.
She was later killed by Lord Syphonn.
Elysius is an artificially created being patterned on and possessing the attributes of the long-lived offshoot of humanity called the Eternals.
- Superhuman stamina
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman speed
- Superhuman durability
- Immortality: Elysius possesses an extremely long lifespan and immunity to all terrestrial diseases
- Telepathy: Elysius has limited telepathic abilities of an unrevealed nature. She keeps griffin-like creatures which obey her telepathic commands.
She uses an alien hand-weapon capable of disrupting force fields or of firing energy of an unspecified nature as bursts of concussive force. ISAAC crafted her personal sky-ship which resembles an ancient Earth galleon but possesses the capacity of flight
- 32 Appearances of Elysius (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Elysius (Earth-616)
- Media Elysius (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Elysius (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Elysius (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elysius (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|