Appearing in 1st story
- Dorothy Gale
- The Wizard
- Aunt Em
- Uncle Henry
- Billina the Yellow Hen
- Shaggy Man
- Captain General Omby Amby
- Larry the Lord High Chigglewitz
- King Kleaver
- Captain Dipp of the Spoon Brigade
- C. Bunn, Esquire
- General Guph
- The First and Foremost Phanfasm
- Fuddle Cook
- Grandmother Gnit
- Sobbing Kangaroo
- Chained Red Dragon
- Utensians (Judge Sifter, Mr. Popp, Mr. Paprica, etc...)
- Bunburians (Aunt Sally Lunn, Johnny Cake, the Graham Gems, etc...)
- Miss Cuttenclip
- Mount Phantastico
- Handkerchief Tents
- Red Wagon
Synopsis for 1st story
• General Guph persuades the most evil race alive—the shape-shifting Phanfasms of Mt. Phantastico—to join the Nome Army.
• Have the Nomes bitten off more than they can chew?
• Meanwhile, unaware of the danger to Oz, Dorothy, Aunt Em, and Uncle Henry continue sight-seeing.
• They put together living puzzles, suffer abuse from living kitchen utensils, and drool over living baked goods.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Emerald City of Oz Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Emerald City of Oz Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|