At some point in time, Emil Blonsky volunteered for AIM’s gamma radiation tests, which irreversibly turned him into a gamma creature dubbed "Abomination".
Blonsky attempted to stop Kamala Khan from retrieving JARVIS from an old Avengers facility, but Hulk intervened. The two fought, but Hulk ultimately emerged victorious, savagely beating Blonsky into unconsciousness with a large piece of machinery, and Kamala and Banner were able to escape with JARVIS.
After Tony Stark joined up with Kamala Khan and Bruce Banner AIM sent their Synthoids after them, which failed. Blonksy expressed aggravation at this, claiming that AIM should have let him "deal with the Hulk and Khan earlier", implying he had let them get away on AIM's orders. When he threatened Monica Rappaccini, George Tarleton intervened, nearly killing him. Monica insisted that AIM still needed him, however, and Tarleton relented.
Monica would later create several clones of Abomination, all of which would ultimately be destroyed in a battle against the Avengers.
- 1 Appearances of Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814)
- Minor Appearances of Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814)
- Media Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814)
- 1 Quotations by or about Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814)
- Character Gallery: Emil Blonsky (Earth-TRN814)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|