Emma is the White Queen of the Inner Circle Club. She is a powerful telepath. Frost was able to shut out Xavier with the aid of Cerebro, and keep Professor Xavier from locating Jean/Phoenix. Emma Frost also appears again amongst the captured telepaths in the "Beyond Good & Evil" plot.
Seemingly those of Emma Frost (Earth-616)#Powers excluding her secondary mutation diamond form.
- Developed for television by Larry Houston and Frank Squillace.
- Emma made appearances in the 1992 X-Men animated series as the White Queen of the Inner Circle Club (the name used for the Hellfire Club in the series). Emma appears in the first three parts of the series' adaptation of the Dark Phoenix Saga; and is shown briefly among a group of telepaths in the episode, Beyond Good and Evil Part 4: End and Beginning.
- Emma's character design for the TV series is similar to her first appearance in the comics during the Dark Phoenix Saga, unlike her current design in the comics which has more revealing outfits that shows off more of her cleavage which is considered inappropriate for the show.
She voted for Sebastian Shaw to lose his place as chairman of The Inner Circle saying, "You wanted a new queen. Now you have her." Of course, she was referring to Jean Grey as the Black Queen.
- 6 Appearances of Emma Frost (Earth-92131)
- Minor Appearances of Emma Frost (Earth-92131)
- Media Emma Frost (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Emma Frost (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Emma Frost (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Emma Frost (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|