Emma is the sister of Kayla Silverfox. At least fifteen years before Wolverine joined the X-Men, she was captured by Colonel William Stryker as one of his mutant test subjects. Stryker blackmailed Kayla into faking her death at the hands of Sabretooth as part of a plot to manipulate Wolverine into having his skeleton bonded to adamantium. During his hunt for revenge on Sabretooth, Logan uncovered the plot. He and Kayla freed the mutant prisoners, including Emma, but Kayla was killed by Stryker. Emma was among the mutants led by Scott Summers to Professor X, who promised to provide them sanctuary at his school.
Ability to turn her body into solid diamond, similar to Emma Frost (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Series producer Lauren Shuler Donner confirmed that this character is not Emma Frost of the Hellfire Club as seen in X-Men: First Class, and is in fact a different character based on Emma Frost.  However, in one of the movie's promotionals she calls herself Emma Frost.
- 1 Appearances of Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005)
- Minor Appearances of Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005)
- Media Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Emma Silverfox (Earth-10005)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|