Appearing in 1st story
- Fantastic Four
- The Unseen (Nick Fury)
- The Alliance
- New Fantastic Four
- Alicia Grimm
- Mar-Vell (Mentioned)
- Anelle (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Gaea (Mentioned)
- Bel-Dann (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Raksor (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Black Bolt (Blackagar Boltagon) (Mentioned)
- Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) (Mentioned)
- Sky (Kaila) (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- May Parker (Mentioned)
- Elders of the Universe (Mentioned)
- Skrull Empire (Mentioned)
- Kree Empire (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Uatu the Watcher (Returns)
Races and Species:
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Skrull-Kree Hybrids
- Cotati-Human Hybrids
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Celestials (Mentioned)
- "The First Race"
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Milky Way
- Skrullos, Drox, Andromeda Galaxy (Mentioned)
- Hala, Pama, Large Magellanic Cloud (Mentioned)
- Unidentified galaxy (First appearance)
- Unidentified planet (First appearance)
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Kree Militia Uniforms
- Iron Man Armor Model 64
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Mister Fantastic's Armor
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Panther Habit
- Hulk's Vibranium Containment Suit
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Wolverine's Suit
- Kree-Skrull War (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
In the Blue Area of the Moon, the Unseen watches over as the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and the Alliance convenes together, with the Cotati being all rounded up and restrained. The New Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Powerhouse and Brainstorm, are the last to arrive along side Jo-Venn and N'Kalla. The two children warriors meet Emperor Hulkling, and he commends the kids for uniting the Kree and the Skrulls. Wolverine notices the Unseen and prepares to attack, but Thor gets him to stand down.
Iron Man analyzes the Cotati's amber weapons, but Quoi refuses to divulge their origin. The Profiteer arrives at the scene to look into the weapons, having been called in advance by Mister Fantastic to use her expertise as a weapons dealer. While she gets to work, Franklin Richards helps Thor teleport the Cotati to a deserted planet in uncharted space, where Thor uses the last of Gaea's power boost to forest the planet, leaving the Cotati there. Beneath the Blue Area, Mister Fantastic and Captain Marvel release the ashes of Bel-Dann and Raksor in the tunnels where their friendship bloomed and where they lived for long. In a secluded part of the Blue Area, the Human Torch and Spider-Man have a heart-to-heart, and Johnny shares his insecurities about Sky being his soulmate.
Having finished her work, the Profiteer gathers around the heroes to reveal she doesn't know the origin of the Cotati's weapons, arguing that information is extremely valuable since it means the weapons predate even the Elders of the Universe. The Profiteer attempts to take Jo-Venn and N'Kalla back, bringing up contract signed by both the Kree and Skrull empires that gives her legitimate claim over the kids. Hulkling snatches the contract from her hands and breaks it, arguing that the Kree and Skrull empires on their own are no more, reinforcing that they are the Alliance now. After the Profiteer leaves, Hulkling gives guardianship of Jo-Venn and N'Kalla to The Thing and Alicia Masters. After the Blue Area is vacated by all parties, the Unseen decides to analyze the Cotati weapons. As soon as he realizes that they belong to "the first race," the Unseen's glowing eye bursts out, freeing the formerly-deceased Uatu the Watcher from within, who warns the Unseen of a reckoning.
• The fate of all future Kree/Skrull Wars is placed in the hands of... Reed Richards and his family, the Fantastic Four.
• This is NO standard issue of a Marvel Comic, True Believer. Two MAJOR TURNING POINTS for THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE will take place here!
• Also in this issue... The Profiteer returns, but is she here for revenge... or justice? And a special appearance by the most ominous cosmic character of them all, The Unseen!
- The Profiteer gets called a Karen in this issue.