He and the X-Men became aware of that only after having tried to use Time-Sink's powers, unsuccessful, and was informed of that using Delphic divination powers, revealing the rebellion of six personalities:Time-Sink, Chain, Susan in Sunshine, Bleeding Image, Styx and Endgame.
Endgame seemingly stayed at Styx's side and followed him to Paris Catacombs. When the X-Men and Legion came to stop Styx, he reveals and severely beat both Frenzy Magneto but this one managed to made him explode, using explosives belts wearied initially by Styx's psychic slave/hostages. Damaging him enough to allow Legion to reabsorb him.
Powers and Abilities
Adaptable Armor/"A Response for Every Attack": It is currently unknown if Endgame wore an armor, or is this armor. It is also unknown if the adaptations of this armor are controlled by a mutant power, or technological. He has shown the following powers and adaptations:
- Ray-Guns: Endgame's armor seems to fire what looks like plasma or energy beams.
- Intangibility: Endgame has shown to be able to pass through cards charged with Gambit's bio-kinetic energy.
- Transmutation: Endgame was able to turn his suit into wood to avoid Magneto's magnetic manipulation powers.
- Psi-shield: Bleeding Image and the five other subpersonalities are somehow protected from psi-scanning, and even the Omega-level Telepath Charles Xavier was unable to perform a psi-contact on an unconscious Time-Sink. It was stated that this shielding was coming from their specific nature, as they weren't "living beings in the conventional sense".
- 2 appearance(s) of Endgame (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Endgame (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Endgame (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Endgame (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)