Eric Savin was an agent of A.I.M. and the first field-operational enhancile prototype of the Extremis nanotech developed by them, the use of a mercenary made S.H.I.E.L.D. suspect the involvement of a third party in the Extremis project. Savin used the attack to the Stark Tower perpetuated by A.I.M.'s goon Blizzard to crack Stark's security and take remote control of War Machine's new Iron Patriot Armor, which he used to fight Rescue in combat. After Savin was defeated, the Iron Patriot Armor's command codes were re-keyed by Stark, but Savin himself escaped.
After Blizzard, Titanium Man, Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo were defeated, Savin was finally located, just in time for Tony Stark to reconfigure his newest suit, which had been damaged during A.I.M.'s cyber attack to the Stark Tower. After being defeated, Savin was taken to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody in order to investigate the Extremis technology.
- Superhuman Strength: The Extremis virus enhances the muscular power of the host considerably.
- Fire Breathing: Savin can release flames of fire from his lungs toward its opponent/s.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Extremis-enhanced beings can close and heal wounds at an incredibly high speed and have a limited form of immortality.
Seemingly those of the Eric Savin of Earth-199999.
- 1 Appearances of Eric Savin (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Eric Savin (Earth-12131)
- Media Eric Savin (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Eric Savin (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Eric Savin (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Eric Savin (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|