Eric Willis, like his son after him, was entrusted to guard the several ancient magical artifacts. One was a casket of great destructive power, another was the ring that once belonged to the dwarf Andvari, which let its owner see through all lies and illusions. The ring he gifted to his young son Roger, for protection, when he had to leave him and his mother to continue his duty of protecting the Casket.
Years later he became acquainted with Thor when the forces of Malekith tried to steal the casket so that they could let Surtur into the world. In a disguise, Malekith was able to murder him and learn the location of the casket.
When in possession of the Casket of Ancient Winters, he did not grow any older.
- 2 Appearances of Eric Willis (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Eric Willis (Earth-616)
- Media Eric Willis (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Eric Willis (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Eric Willis (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Eric Willis (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|