Erynys was created out of Elektra's dark essence and thoughts through a ritual performed by the Snakeroot, an organization associated with the Hand. As a result, she knew each of Elektra's own moves and carried the same memories, but was more mercilessly violent and hateful. The Snakeroot used her to hunt down Daredevil and destroy him, unaware that the true Elektra had returned. In a battle between the two, Erynys was fatally wounded and reabsorbed back into Elektra, making her "whole" again.
Erynys had the same fighting style and acrobatic skills as Elektra herself.
The same as her counterpart, Elektra, Erynys bears the strength level of a woman her height and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise.
Erynys fights with a pair of sai.
- Erynys is identified as the spirit of anger in Greek mythology. Traditionally written as Erinys in English (plural Erinyes), they were deities of vengeance in Hesiod's Theogony. The mythological Erinyes, using their Roman name of Furies, were seen in Avengers #50.
- 7 Appearances of Erynys (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Erynys (Earth-616)
- Media Erynys (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Erynys (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Erynys (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Erynys (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|