Lusa, Mahu and their family descended to the city of Ife, the legendary first city of the the Yoruba people, involving directly themselves in mortals' matters, and were first worshiped by the Fon people of Dahomey (modern-days Benin and the Yoruba of the Niger River valley (modern-days Nigeria) starting in the 12th century.
Ledga and Eschu were described as mischievous.
Presumably those conventional to the Vodū.
As the god of communication, Eleggua also understands all languages and can cause acute confusion in and alter the communication abilities of others.
- 3 Appearances of Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616)
- Media Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Eschu (Vodū) (Earth-616)
- Eschu at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
- Eschu at the Appendix to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|