The reality of Earth-9418 had a similar history to Earth-616. However, after the implementation of Canada's Super-Powers Registration Act on Earth-9418, Alpha Flight found themselves competing with the Hardliners to capture and contain unregistered super-powered individuals. It soon became apparent that politician Robert Hagon was a puppet for wealthy businessman, Joshua Lord.
Lord was capturing the super-powered people for experimentation. Lord then lead a slaughter of baseline Canadians and forced genetic engineering on the remaining populace. Lord's actions were hidden from the rest of the world by a protective web around Canada that prevented news from spreading to outside sources and also erased memories for those who passed through the psionic web (so that anyone who left the country would forget what happened) Alpha Flight tried for years to counteract Lord's efforts but had little success. Finally, they made an attempt to escape but Lord dispatched the Hardliners and others to capture or kill the team.
- Joshua Lord's true identity as the Master of the World was not revealed to the characters in the story or within the issue itself.
- 2 Appearances of Eshu (Earth-9418)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Eshu (Earth-9418)
- Media Eshu (Earth-9418) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Eshu (Earth-9418)
- Quotations by or about Eshu (Earth-9418)
- Character Gallery: Eshu (Earth-9418)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|