Appearing in "A Nation Rising"
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
- Emma Frost
- Trish Tilby
- Graydon Creed
- Detective Charlotte Jones
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Cameo)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "A Nation Rising"
Appearing in "Deadly Messengers"
Synopsis for "Deadly Messengers"
Appearing in "Bishop to King's Five!"
- Xavier Security Enforcers (Disbands)
- The Witness (LeBeau) (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Shackle (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Several unnamed mutants of Earth-1191
- Unnamed New Yorkers
- Unnamed guards and companions to the Witness
- Anthony Shaw (Mentioned)
- Jean Grey (Future) (Only appearance; dies) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Professor X (Future) (Mentioned) (Death)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- New York
- Bishop's alternate reality (Only in flashback)
- The Pool
- New Salem (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Bishop to King's Five!"
Bishop, Malcolm and Randall attack the last group of criminals in a New York City nightclub, where they kill most of them. The tide of the battle shifts and the criminals kill Malcolm and Randall in an explosion that also kills almost all of the surviving bad guys, except for two. Bishop is about to avenge Malcolm and Randall’s death, when the X-Men arrive. Bishop shoots at Storm but is actually aiming for the killer behind her. The team mistakes Bishop’s shots as hostility and attack him, which leads to Bishop being impaled. While the X-Men discover the truth, Bishop runs after the last criminal, Styglut, only to pass out in an alley. While unconscious, Bishop dreams about the events preceding this in his own time, when he and the others captured Fitzroy in the sewers. They discovered a recording by Jean Grey in the sewers, proving that the X-Men were killed by one of their own. Bishop contacted the Witness, who reportedly was the last to see the X-Men alive, but the man refused to help. Fitzroy escaped from prison and took an army of criminals to the past. Bishop, Malcolm and Randall followed. Bishop wakes up in the infirmary, convinced that these are the real X-Men. Xavier speaks with Bishop and, moments later, surprises the team by making Bishop the newest X-Man.
This is a UK title that features reprints of American X-Men titles.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Essential X-Men Vol 1 35 on the forums
- 1 Images from Essential X-Men Vol 1 35
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|