The people calling themselves The People are born from the SEAR government project to created new weapons in the meta-human arms race (additionally to stop the mutant contagion). Brainwashing thousands of people and inject to them the Serum.
From those, two brothers gathered their fellow and put an end to the SEAR government and established the cities of Tu'an.
As part of their transformation, the People seems to have some anger issue. Zorn founded the one of the Eternals, for those who wanted to feed this anger.
Xorn claimed to have had 257 followers on his side for every hundred thousand on Zorn' side.
One day, they were visited by the Ultimates. They were there looking for help from the People in a conflict between S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Children of Tomorrow. Xorn and Zorn used one of their gifted citizens, Shu-Tan to try to reason with The Maker. When Shu-Tan was killed by The Maker and The City, they went to war with the Children of Tomorrow.
- 1 Eternals (Earth-1610) Members
- 5 Appearances of Eternals (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Eternals (Earth-1610)
- 1 Media Eternals (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images that include Eternals (Earth-1610)
- Team Gallery: Eternals (Earth-1610)