- Filming for this film started in late July, 2019, and wrapped on February 4, 2020.
- The film was originally scheduled to release on November 6, 2020. However, on April 3, 2020, Marvel announced its Phase Four film line-up had been pushed back due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with Eternals taking the new release date of February 12, 2021. In September 2020, the film was pushed back again to November 5, 2021.
- Gemma Chan had previously portrayed the MCU-character Minn-Erva in the film Captain Marvel.
- On being recast from her role in Captain Marvel, Chan stated that Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige told her that they'd love to work with her again and that they "wanted to make better use" of her acting talents.
- Characters from Eternals (film)
- Other things related to Eternals (film)
- Film Gallery: Eternals (film)
- Images from the film
Links and References
- Marvel (20 July 2019). SDCC 2019: All of the Marvel Studios News Coming Out of Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 21 July 2019.
- Marvel (24 August 2019). D23 Expo 2019: All the Movies News from the Marvel Studios Presentation. Retrieved on 24 August 2019.
- Pulliam-Moore, Charles (February 13, 2020). Marvel's First Big-Screen Queer Couple Will Be Eternals' Haaz Sleiman and Brian Tyree Henry. io9 Gizmodo. Retrieved on February 14, 2020.
- Bucksbaum, Sydney (July 21, 2019). See the exclusive first portrait of Angelina Jolie and the cast of The Eternals. EW. Retrieved on July 24, 2019.
- Chase, Stephanie (February 4, 2020). Marvel's The Eternals star Gemma Chan confirms Phase 4 movie has wrapped filming. Digital Spy. Retrieved on February 14, 2020.
- Lang, Brent; Rubin, Rebecca (23 September 2020). ‘Black Widow,’ ‘West Side Story,’ ‘Eternals’ Postpone Release Dates. Variety. Retrieved on 24 September 2020.
- Davis, Brian (11 December 2020). Gemma Chan on 'Let Them All Talk' and How She Wound Up in 'Eternals' After 'Captain Marvel'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on 13 December 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.