- I support Druig in his bid to become Prime Eternal because I think it's the right thing to do. I'm sorry, I know, it must come as a terrible shock: someone who doesn't think exactly as you do.
- -- Legba
Appearing in "True Believers"
- Young Gods
- Panhuman Uni-Mind/"Terran" (First appearance)
- Fourth Host's Celestials (Only in flashback)
- Dreaming Celestial (Only in flashback)
- Uni-Mind (Mentioned)
- Joey Eliot (Mentioned)
- D.J. Galaktikus (Mentioned)
- Valkin (Mentioned)
- Druig (Mentioned)
- Emperor Commodus (Mentioned)
- Elizabeth I (Mentioned)
- John Dee (Mentioned)
- N.A.T.O. (Mentioned)
- Jack Nicholson (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Warren Buffet (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Terry Gilliam (Mentioned)
- Deviants (Mentioned)
- Red Army (Mentioned)
- Mark Twain (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Pacific Ocean
- Singapore (Mentioned)
- Indonesia (Mentioned)
- China (Mentioned)
- Northern Australia (Mentioned)
- Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, California (Mentioned)
- Elizabeth I's summer palace (England, United Kingdom) (Mentioned)
- Umbria, Italy (Mentioned)
- Tuscany, Italy (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "True Believers"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Fourth Host"
Synopsis for "The Fourth Host"
When the Eternals are dispatched to investigate strange goings on in Madripoor, they arrive to discover a threat to all of humanity that could render the Horde’s impending arrival of no consequence! Born of the Celestials, the Young Gods believe themselves superior to the Eternals. But one question plagues them: why were they created? Left to determine the answer on their own, the Young Gods’ efforts to this end may prove to be the end of all humanity... and only the Eternals stand in their way! Tremble mortals, for the gods are going to war!
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Eternals Annual Vol 4 1 on the forums
- 8 Images from Eternals Annual Vol 4 1
- 1 Reprints of Eternals Annual Vol 4 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|